Welcome

Thank you for checking out what's on my mind! Feel free to check out the Wade & Associates website or to find Free Reports on a variety of conditions check out my info website



Friday, February 25, 2011

Testamonials that end with a Smile


When I first came - I felt like a big blob of nothing – I was so depressed. My head felt like so much pressure was in it so that I felt my eyes would just pop out. I was having chest pains which caused me to think it was my heart, but no doctor could find anything wrong. I was losing my mind, I couldn’t drive anywhere – I had no interest in even living.
My daughter had been trying for years to get me to come to Dr Wade’s office, but her problem wasn’t the same as my problem, and I didn’t think there was any hope that a chiropractor could help me. I finally came to Dr Wade and after my evaluation he showed me what was wrong and said he would try to help me, and I finally had some hope.
Since starting care, my head pressure is gone, I can even see well. I can get up and down stairs now and dress without so much irritation. I can sleep again, and I now have a better outlook on life. I’m more outgoing, social and travelling. I am able to spend time with my daughters and granddaughters again. Chiropractic has changed my life and given me a reason to live. I wish I had came sooner.                                                                
-Katherine Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment