Welcome

Thank you for checking out what's on my mind! Feel free to check out the Wade & Associates website or to find Free Reports on a variety of conditions check out my info website



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Free Dinner


“WE Need Your HELP IMMEDIATELY!

I’d like to ask you a special favor.
If you knew someone who was suffering and you could help them, you would, right? I mean if they were suffering from excruciating pain, you’d help. Of course you would.

You now have the opportunity to do just that!
If you’re like me, you know people who are suffering from all kinds of things like migraine headaches, leg pain, stress, carpal tunnel, jaw pain, Fibromyalgia, asthma, stomach aches, pain in their joints, knee pain, foot pain, you name it, and they’ve got it.

Before you read the rest of this note, please take a minute and think of those people you know who have been telling you about their symptoms for years. Imagine if they began getting adjusted and a couple of weeks later they came up to you and told you, “Hey I just wanted to thank you for telling me about Wade & Associates. They’re great. I love their whole staff to death and I am feeling really good right now. It’s made a huge difference in my life and I just wanted to thank you in person. Thanks a lot.”

How good would that make you feel? Well I know you want to help your friends and family so we’ve come up with a simple and easy way to help those people and get a FREE DINNER in the process. This is the best way in my opinion to get the people that you know introduced to our office.

All you have to do is call the office (256-237-9423), talk to Shawn and tell him how many people you want to bring for a FREE DINNER to the next "Dinner with the Doc" at Western Sizzlin in Oxford on _March 17, 2011.

Pretty good deal, right? You get a delicious dinner and they get a casual meet & greet. I’ll also be there to answer any questions they might have about their health problems.

Now remember. This DINNER is FREE! There’s no obligations, but they get to meet casually and we’ll give them a complimentary, no obligation visit at the office. Individual results may vary.

There are thousands of people suffering who we’ll never get to meet and help. We need you to help us out and tell them that they might be able to be helped. I recently had a woman, who was handicapped and she has improved about 85%, she tells me that she was told that nothing could be done by her medical doctor. Now she is even walking!
You know someone also who has been told "nothing more can be done."

What the medical provider means is that there is nothing that they can do medically-but there is always something else-and you can let them know that chiropractic care may help. I want to give you a Special Thanks to those who have already brought someone to a “Dinner with the Doc” and to tell you to keep helping people! Just keep inviting more new people to the FREE DINNER. They’ll thank you.

Sincerely,
Dr. David E. Wade, Dr Keith Cornelius & Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment